Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Activities for the Kiddies

So, I've been trying to organize something like this for a while and keep procrastinating getting it started. Now that summer is here it's time to hit the ground running.

What I'm attempting to do is an extension of preschool perhaps. I've envisioned an organized activity each week of the summer. You will select the week you want to host and then take care of the details. The activity can be as elaborate or simple as you want - zoo trips, picnics, backyard swimming, etc. I have been trying to explore Atlanta every weekend and have found lots of fun free things to do. I think the day of the week can also be flexible??

This is where I need your help. I need feedback as well as an idea of who is interested.

So, please post away and lets get something started.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds great but I must admit that I am not up for many outings with 3 kids, yet. I was hoping a park day (or two) would be established, you know same park, same time, show up if you can type of thing. That seems do-able to me. Much more than that, I cant really commit to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to think about it-I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are definitely up for it. Sydney is going through friend withdrawls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun. We live in snellville now, but we are still interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are only here through mid-July, but would love to participate until then.

    ReplyDelete