Monday, July 6, 2009

Attention all you posters...

In an effort to keep this blog user friendly (and in anticipation of all of you posting marvelous discoveries) please use labels for your posts. Specifically, if it is date sensitive please use the date as one of the labels (ie. Summer 2009 or July 2009). I hope this will make it easier to navigate through all the posts.

I'm not too versed in blogging so if any of you know of a better way, please post away! Also, can any of you tell me how to make the link clickable? How do I make the web address I'm copying and pasting linkable? Does that make any sense?

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Highlight the link and then click on the button that looks like a chain link. Then type in the link again in the box that shows up. You can also have a word or phrase be a link, whatever you highlight will become that link. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete