Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oak Grove Consignment Sale

For all of you newbies who are looking for a great place to buy quality children's clothing consignment sales are a great way to go and Atlanta has lots of good ones this time of year.

This is one of my favorites! You can find just about everything at this sale.

Here are my 'rules' for shopping:

Do not bring children - they are usually banned from the sales;
Bring a large bag or laundry basket to put all your goods in;
If you see something you like, grab it and then go through your items later and make a decision;
I always ask myself if I really LOVE it or am I just loving the price; if I don't LOVE it I don't care how cheap it is put it back!

Here are the details:

September 25 & 26 (click here for specifics)
Oak Grove UMC Young Children School
1722 Oak Grove Road
Decatur, GA 30033
Need directions?

No comments:

Post a Comment