Friday, June 19, 2009

Swimming

What with moving and all, I'm not sure how many times I will do this this summer, but on Friday, June 26, at 9:30 am., I will be hosting a swim.

It will be mostly the same as last year. (1) I will let people for about 10 minutes (dial R Davis from the gate) and then join you all. If you come late, you will need to ask the office to buzz you in. (2) Bring your own snacks. (3) The water is a little cool. (4) There is not much of a super-shallow end (no zero-entry).

There are a few changes for this year. (1) I have no guarantees that the bathroom in the office will be available. Management has changed. My apartment is a little further away, but you are more than welcome to rush there. I'll make sure it's clean. (2) Fritz usually lasts about an hour, so we probably won't go 2 (or 3) hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment